ROSE ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE AND LUCAS IS STILL BRINGING VALENTINE’S DAY TO YOU
After a lockdown in Melbourne meant we couldn’t go out for Valentine’s Day, LUCAS RESTAURANTS (LUCAS) is rescheduling to this Sunday 21 February so you can still celebrate with the one you love. What a brilliant concept.
Welcoming back guests for special feasts for two at Chin Chin Melbourne, Kisumé, Baby Pizza and Hawker Hall with bookings now open for lunch and dinner. There’s complimentary Champagne at Chin Chin and Kisumé, special lip gloss gifts at Baby Pizza and the choice of fiery menus at Hawker Hall, giving you every reason to celebrate again and treat your special someone to the night out they deserve.
Lock in your love with Chin Chin’s ‘Love Me, Feed Me’ menu. You can devour all the Chin Chin dishes you know and love including kingfish sashimi, grilled king prawns with Chin Chin papaya hot sauce and more. To finish on a sweet note, lovers can indulge in an exclusive Valentine's Day heart-shaped chocolate and coconut mousse with chilli caramel and raspberry sorbet. Sit back and relax while you sip on liquid loving cocktails including the 'Easy Lover' with Aperol and elderflower and 'Two's Company' with gin, raspberry and rhubarb flowers.
· Love Me, Feed Me menu available on Sunday 21 February for $88 per person.
· All bookings that commit to the special Valentine;sDay menu will receive a complimentary glass of Piper Heidsieck Champagne.
· Bookings available via www.chinchin.melbourne.
Show your someone special just how much you love them with the ultimate Kisume experience. Romance your partner with a five-course chef's tasting menu featuring an indulgent selection of sashimi, sushi, tempura and more. There's also a special heart-shaped hazelnut dacquoise to finish off the evening on something sweet.
· Chef's menu available on Sunday 21 February for $165 per person
· All bookings that commit to the Chef's Menu will receive a complimentary glass of Piper Heidsieck
· Bookings available via www.kisume.com.au.
Get a pizza of Baby’s heart to share this Valentine’s Day, with its Banchetto menus featuring all the Italian classics you love. Lovers can get stuck into fresh oysters, porcini mushroom ravioli, gamberi e vongole linguine and more. Those looking for some extra decadence can enjoy the exclusive lobster pizza and lobster salmoriglio.
· Banchetto menus available on Sunday 21 February for $55 or $66 per person
· All bookings that commit to a Banchetto menu will receive a complimentary Boss Gloss lip gloss from Mecca Maxima.
· Bookings available via www.babypizza.com.au.
Ignite the fire at Hawker Hall with your choice of three banquets to share. Keep it spicy with the one you love most and dig into a selection of Hawker favourites with Valentine's Day specials of kolo mee with char siu pork, spicy kung pao chicken beef rendang and special fried rice. Hawker Hall is also shaking up some liquid love for couples with special cocktails including 'In The Mood' with gin, Aperol and strawberry wine, 'I Got You Baby' with vodka, ruby red grapefruit, hibiscus and elderflower.
· Three Valentine’s Day banquet menus available for $55, $66 and $68 person.
· Bookings available via www.hawkerhall.com.au.
So what are you waiting for, book in a romantic dinner at one of your favourite restaurants now.