LIV Munro by Moonlight Event - A New Way to Live in Melbourne
LIV Munro is a game-changing Build-to-Rent development by Mirvac Group, and is a totally new, secure and exciting way to live and rent in the Melbourne CBD adjacent to Queen Victoria Market (QVM). Early adopter renters are able to shape a new community at one of the most vibrant locations in Melbourne. Image credit cover: Bates Smart.
We were invited to the official opening of LIV Munro at Queen Victoria Market, an epic event where we enjoyed some food and drinks from some of the amazing traders and retailers at QVM, while enjoying the best in local entertainment, all on Melbourne’s biggest communal rooftop.
There’s a new way of renting and it feels like nothing you’ve experienced before. Designed and built entirely for renters, LIV is providing Australians with a third housing option, delivering the security of home ownership with the flexibility of renting.
We were given a tour of some of the apartments, and we were highly impressed not just by the quality of the apartments, but the incredible views, the enviable location, and the amazing amenties available to renters.
LIV Munro at Queen Victoria Market will be home to over 1,000 residents and is already about a third full with tenant occupancies. This is Mirvac’s second build to rent building, having launched LIV Indigo in 2020 in Australia.
Designed by Bates Smart, this incredible new building draws inspiration from the historical market and surrounding urban fabric and is home to Melbourne’s largest communal rooftop, featuring wraparound landscaping and 360-degree views of the iconic market, the new park and the city.
Quality of life and indoor/outdoor living are a key feature to this 490-apartment building, with green spaces on every level and spacious balconies across all apartments. LIV Munro is set to bring a new lifestyle opportunity for Melburnian renters.
LIV Munro design features and amenity -
- No bonds, secure leasing on the renter’s terms (stay as long as YOU like), paint your walls, hang pictures etc
- 490 studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments, all featuring a spacious balcony
- Sustainable living with 100% renewable energy, high performance facades, energy efficient appliances, rooftop solar panels and dedicated resident and visitor bike parking and maintenance facilities
- Dedicated health and wellness centre with 17m lap pool, spa, sauna, indoor/outdoor gym, yoga studio, pilates/barre/dance studio, connecting to generous outdoor space
- Dedicated dining and entertainment facilities on the 39thFloor, including two media/cinema rooms, co-working centre, with options for individual work, meetings and events/activation spaces
- Recording studio for small businesses and content creators
- Building artwork by 2022 Archibald finalist and 2021 Archibald Packing Room Prize winner, Kathrin Longhurst.
- Pets not just welcome, they are encouraged with dog-park and dog washing facilities
- Largest communal rooftop in Melbourne that blends social gathering spaces with a unique working environment and featuring a herb garden
- New connections on the ground floor extend the network of Melbourne laneways through the site, providing improved pedestrian access from the QVM to the city and with new retail and restaurant opportunities.