Social Media Package provided by The World Loves Melbourne:
- We plug you into the benefits of our NETWORK
- Manage your social media accounts (Instagram and Facebook)
- Photo shoot of dishes/products (with Sony A7Rii camera)
- Video strategy with targeted audiences
- Curated posts on social media daily
- Set tone and themes for branding/message with client
- Manage comments on social media
- Monthly Feedback with clients
- Feature on our Newsletter to Influencers
- Insta stories
- Well written engaging content
- Option to run a competition
- Design and manage Facebook ads (client spend extra)
- Option of bloggers event
- Bonus value of posts on The World Loves Melbourne social channels
Digital Marketing Services for many Melbourne small and medium businesses since 2014. I have successfully worked with many excellent Melbourne businesses for top results (see client testimonies below). My services include social media management, video and photographic content, targeted strategies, Facebook ads/boosts and events. I enjoy partnering with valued clients on the basis of a monthly retainer with min 6 month contract.
Client Testimonies: (see a list of our clients below).
Testimony #1 Wine Compass:
"Just wanted to let you know about my social media guy and friend, David.
I've been onboard with him for 6 months and just renewed for another 6 months last week.
A few of his achievements:
- Engagement is around 400-500 likes per post with comments too
- We have seen leads come directly from Instagram and Facebook as a result
- New potential wine tour customers regularly mention "how good our socials are"
- He promotes Wine Compass via his "The World Loves Melbourne" channels
- Professional photographs to improve our brand image
- Organised influencer tours as additional service with great results." Adam Nicholls, Director, Wine Compass.
Testimony #2 Merricks Creek Winery:
"David is an extremely understated force. He's likable, intelligent and you won't quite realise who you've got on your side until you see the quality of his work and feel its impact on your business." Peter Parker, Owner and Winemaker, Merricks Creek Winery.
Testimony #3 Little Sunflower Cafe:
"David has set up and managed our social media accounts for our busy cafe. We have found him to be very experienced, professional and well connected in many different industries. We are so grateful to David and his constant efforts. We are glad that we chose to include social media with our business and so happy we have David involved. Thanks David!" Grant and Angie Robertson, Little Sunflower Cafe, Elwood.
Testimony #4 La Cucina Di Sandra Cooking School:
"Thanks David. You are such a big part of the good results." Sandra Del Greco, La Cucina Di Sandra Cooking School, Richmond.
Having founded The World Loves Melbourne website in 2011, it has grown to be a leading food, travel and lifestyle website in Melbourne.
My success with The World Loves Melbourne website and social media gives me proven ability to help clients, as well as a strong network (local and global), and extensive business experience. I also have 20 + years corporate experience as an accountant developing strategic plans for banks, account management of some of Australia’s top companies, and been Financial Controller of significant businesses.
Please contact me for a quote to help with digital marketing and PR for your brand or business.
I have travelled to over 40 countries and been published in The Guardian UK, Amex Essentials, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, Fairfax The weekly Review and Foodiehub. I have also been recognised as one of the top Instagrammers in Australia by The Weekly Review. I am the Melbourne representative for global XTreme Foodies in Melbourne.